The Real Skweel

I took a break from the undead to knock out Skweel Gnawtooth. I converted my own version of the character a while back, which you can see here, but Andreas Massonne as kind enough to send me the actual Skweel model. It's been in my project queue for a about a year, so it's nice to finally finish him. Now I have one in my Clan Skryre colors and one in Clan Pestilens colors.

 

 

The only thing I changed on the model was the warp lash. The original whip had a bend to it that i didn't really care for. It was just a weird pose, so I clipped out the middle section and replaced it with a length of floral wire.


 

I played with the angle of the whip a little and when I was satisfied I drilled out the hand and the lash to pin the whip in place.



 

Here are the detail insets, a little larger and uncropped:

 


 

'Til next time!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 My Unique Hobby is proudly powered by blogger.com